- Dip the bread into the egg mixture on both sides; lightly brown 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with syrup.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
I love baked shrimp, and this recipe is wonderful.
1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 8oz can artichoke hearts in water, drained
1/2 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 cup butter
1.5 tbl minced garlic
1 tbl finely shredded romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange the shrimp in the bottom of the baking dish. Gently squeeze excess liquid from the artichoke hearts, break the hearts into quarters, and arrange in spaces between the shrimp. Sprinkle the bread crumbs and parsley over the shrimp and artichoke hearts; sprinkle lemon juice over the crumbs.
- Melt butter with garlic in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat; drizzle the butter mixture over the bread crumbs. Sprinkle the top with romano cheese.
- Bake until the crumbs and cheese brown lightly and the shrimp turn opaque, approximately 10-12 minutes. Serve over angel hair pasta, rice, etc.