This was amazing!
Source: adapted from http://www.cookinglight.com/
3/4 c. reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
2 tbl. capers
3 tsp. butter, divided
2 (6-oz.) tilapia fillets
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
1. Combine first three ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Melt 1 tsp. of butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
3. While butter melts, sprinkle fish fillets with salt and black pepper.
4. Increase heat to medium-high; heat 2 minutes or until butter turns golden brown. Add fillets to pan; sauté 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fillets from pan.
5. Add broth mixture to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook until reduced to 1/2 c. (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat.
6. Stir in remaining two tsp. butter with a whisk. Serve sauce over fillets. Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.