- 1 tsp oil 4 scallions, whites and greens separated, chopped
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz light coconut milk
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add scallion whites and red curry paste and sauté one minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic, season with salt and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer about 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, mix in scallion greens and cilantro. Serve over rice and enjoy!